OCR SDK Knowledge Base
Requested functionality is not available
The Requested functionality is not available /allowed error message appears.
This message appears if your program uses functionality that is not supported by your license.
To resolve this issue you will first have to find out which method is causing the error. You can do this by using the debug mode or by checking the log file.
For example, if the issue occurs:
- on a Process method call,
- You might be using the the Barcode/OMR license. In this case use the ExtractBarcodes method of the FRPage object instead of the Process method of the FRDocument object.
- Make sure that the language you are using is included in your license.
- on the Export method of the FRDocument object execution, try to change the export format.
- on one of the Predefined profiles, e.g. DA for Invoices is required by TextExtraction_Accuracy and TextExtraction_Speed.
To change the scope of your license please contact one of our sales managers.
Related Forum Questions
Hello, I require to automate 'Read' functionality of the Imageviewer component so the TextEditor...
Is there anyway to use the internal FlexiCapture Fuzzy Matching logic in a custom script or...
More related questions on Forum