OCR SDK Knowledge Base
How to write licenses into the hardware keys?
This can be done in the ABBYY FineReader Engine 10 License Manager and you do not need any additional utilities.
The License Manager utility (LicenseManager.exe) is installed automatically during a Developer installation or during a Runtime ABBYY FineReader Engine library installation in automatic mode together with the License Service. This utility is accessible through Start > Programs > ABBYY FineReader Engine 10 > License Manager or in the Bin folder.
Below you can find the instructions for writing license into a dongle:
1. Make sure that the dongle is attached to the machine and the iKey drivers are installed.
2. Launch FineReader Engine 10 License Manager:
- choose ‘License → Activate… ’,
- paste the serial number into the wizard window,
- follow wizard steps to connect to server and to activate your license.
For step 2. you’ll need an Internet connection. If you have not, you can write license to dongle by email.
Related Forum Questions
how can i disable hot keys in imageviewer? I've have tried using //hot key [ctrl+shift+C] ...
Hello, I want to register a command with "CTRL+R" as "short cut" but I get the message...
More related questions on Forum